Fascias, soffits and associated roofline products are essential components for any property. Exposed to the elements, they play a crucial role in protecting the roof space and rafters of your home. They may go unnoticed most of the time, but old, rotten or discoloured timber fascias and soffits can spoil the look of your property and cause expensive damage to your roof rafters.
Roofline components need to be durable, weather-resistant, attractive and, due to their difficult to access location, low maintenance. PVC-u roofline products meet and exceed all of these requirements.
Fascia boards may not be the most interesting feature of your house, but they play a really vital role. The fascia is a long board that’s attached at the point where the roof meets the walls. It supports the bottom row of roof tiles and all the guttering, so it needs to be robust, low-maintenance and weather-resistant. PVC-u fascia boards are all these things, plus they come in a range of colours and plain or decorative styles so you can match your to the style of your property.
PVC-u Fascia Board Benefits:
- Low maintenance, product will not crack or warp and require little maintenance.
- No sanding, painting or treatment needed.
- Ready to install, clean, hassle-free installation with no dust or mess.
Depending on your needs, you can choose from three types of PVC-u Soffit Board:
• Eurosoffit board – With built-in ventilation slots to ensure constant airflow.
• 9mm utility board – A simple, clean board with an option for separate vents.
• Hollow soffit board – A lightweight, cost-effective soffit solution with optional vents.
There are lots of options to help you create the right look for your home. Our PVC-u soffit boards come in eight different widths, eight different colours and two styles: standard plain and a decorative ‘ogee’.
UPVC Soffit Boards Benefits:
- Three soffit choices – Choose from standard vented or lightweight hollow soffit boards.
- Styles to suit – Available in either standard plain or a more decorative ‘ogee’ style.
- Long-lasting protection – A robust board offering long-term weather proofing for your roof.
Damage from damp can cause a lot of problems, both inside and outside your home. Worst of all, once moisture has found its way in, it can be expensive to remedy. Having a reliable, robust guttering system will protect your property from water ingress. Our PVC-u water and waste drainage systems do this and more. From our high performance guttering to our channel drainage, all our products have been engineered to offer you long-lasting peace of mind and lots of options to create the right look for your home.
We offer three different styles of PVC-u gutter to choose from: universal, half-round and square-line. We also have up to five colours available, depending on the style of gutter you opt for.
PVC-u Guttering Benefits:
- Long-lasting reliability – Hard-wearing, maintenance-free components that are made to last.
- Versatile systems – Interchangeable, fully compatible parts bespoke drainage systems.