Fascia boards may not be the most interesting feature of your house, but they play a really vital role. The fascia is a long board that’s attached at the point where the roof meets the walls. It supports the bottom row of roof tiles and all the guttering, so it needs to be robust, low-maintenance and weather-resistant. PVC-u fascia boards are all these things, plus they come in a range of colours and plain or decorative styles so you can match your to the style of your property.
PVC-u Fascia Board Benefits:
- Low maintenance, product will not crack or warp and require little maintenance.
- No sanding, painting or treatment needed.
- Ready to install, clean, hassle-free installation with no dust or mess.
Depending on your needs, you can choose from three types of PVC-u Soffit Board:
• Eurosoffit board – With built-in ventilation slots to ensure constant airflow.
• 9mm utility board – A simple, clean board with an option for separate vents.
• Hollow soffit board – A lightweight, cost-effective soffit solution with optional vents.
There are lots of options to help you create the right look for your home. Our PVC-u soffit boards come in eight different widths, eight different colours and two styles: standard plain and a decorative ‘ogee’.
UPVC Soffit Boards Benefits:
- Three soffit choices – Choose from standard vented or lightweight hollow soffit boards.
- Styles to suit – Available in either standard plain or a more decorative ‘ogee’ style.
- Long-lasting protection – A robust board offering long-term weather proofing for your roof.